DAY 18 (Wednesday August, 23th 2017)

My Third and Fourth Teaching Practices

Today I went to school with Asya and Ping. In the morning I prepared everything for my teaching practice in the afternoon. At lunch time I was invited by Ms. Faa, Ms. Neem, Ms, Ging and Mr. Nick to have our lunch at a food court near Wat Phra Mongkhon Bophit. There are some restaurants which sell the halal food. This place is famous for Som Tam or Thai Papaya Salad. 



I really enjoyed my time with them because they were very nice and friendly. 


We went back to school before 12.30. At 12.30 pm I went to library because class M.2/1 would take place there. We learnt about how chocolate is produced? first, I provided them the video on how the chocolate is produced. Second, in the activity I divided them into groups and asked them to math the pictures and the phrases (steps). Third, in production we played the game together related to how chocolate is produced. 



 Class M.2/1

Matching a pictures and a phrases

When the class is finished, Ms. Napa asked me to tech in class M.2/2 because she said the students in that class wanted to learn with me. I received her request then I continued to teach class M.2/2.

Class M.2/2

I really enjoyed my teaching practice this time because the students were very enthusiastic especially when they were playing the game. 

Playing a game

I am also very happy and satisfied because they can understand the material I have taught. Good Job students!







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)