DAY 24 (Tuesday August, 29th 2017)

See You Again Wat Khian School !

In the morning I went to school at 7:30 am. I went there by myself by tuk-tuk. This morning I also met a tuk-tuk driver who is a Muslim. When I was about to pay the tuk-tuk fee he did not want to accept it he just said "Assalamu'alaikum" and left. Alhamdulillah I can meet a good Muslim like him this morning. 

I arrived at school at 08.05 am. I arrived rather late because it was jammed in the street near the school. I did not find the teachers in the office. The only teacher I met is Ms. Faa. Ms. Faa told me that all Buddhist teachers and students were going to the temple to worship. As for the Muslim students, Christians and Hindus gathered in the office while waiting for the others to finish worshiping.

Muslim, Christian, and Hindu students 

Today is also my last day in Wat Khian school before returning to Indonesia. Asya my Indonesian friend also visited school today. The agenda during the day is the cultural exchange. All teachers of secondary level prepared the agenda very well. 


Preparing the cultural exchange

In the cultural exchange I performed traditional dance known as Mappadendang dance which come from South Sulawesi Indonesia, while pupils of secondary level performed Thailand dance, Thailand song and other performances. I was very sad when Beem on of the students from M.2/1 read me the poem. The contents of the poem was really touched. 

At that time I also handed over the souvenir to the school which I gave to Mrs. Parisa Phikulkhao as School Director of Wat Khian School. 


At the end of the show I also excused myself and given a farewell speech to all the students and teachers at Wat Khian school who had received me very well at Wat Khian school especially my school mentor Ms. Napa Hoktha, for those who had been taking care of me there, and had helped me a lot.

Farewell Speech

I also hope to come back to Thailand and to Wat Khian school. I will not be able to forget Wat Khian school and its people. Thank you Wat Khian school see you again!


(from left side Ms. Malay as the chief of Primary level, Secondary teacher, Asya, Me, Mrs. Parisa Phikulkhao as School Director, Primary teacher, Secondary teacher, Mrs. Napa)

 (from left side Mrs. Napa, me, Mrs. Parisa Phikulkhao)

 (Taking a photo with the students)

 (Taking a photo with Ms. Faa an English teacher in M.1)


 (Taking a photo with an English teacher and Mathematics teacher)

 (Taking a photo with Mr. Nick a Thai teacher)

(Taking a photo with my beloved school mentor Mrs. Napa)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)