DAY 7 (Saturday August, 12th 2017)

Visiting University Market

Today Ray our Thai friend was inviting us to visit the university Market. The market is located inside ARU. We went together there at 9.00 am by Van car. After arriving we walked around and bought some stuffs. The market is similar to Sunmor in Jogja hehe. The price were vary. We tried to look the cheapest one in order to safe our money. 

University market

Around 11.00 pm we have our brunch together at the university canteen. I bought rice, sausage, and egg then I paid 30 bhat for it. After finishing our brunch we continued to walk around the market and saw several stuffs. 

We returned to the dormitory  at 12.00 pm and have a rest. I just enjoyed my weekend today for resting and writing my daily report. Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice and wonderful day. See yaa !!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)