DAY 5 (Thursday August, 10th 2017)

It' is Thursday

I woke up at 5.30 am then took a bath and have a breakfast with my Indonesian friends. We ate a rice and teri made in Indonesia hehe. At 7.15 am I went to school with Asya and Ping as usual. After arriving school, we have a morning ceremony together in the school field. In this school the class began at 8.30 am. At that time I helped Ms. Napa and Ms. Faa to prepare their teaching media. Such as cutting the vocabulary picture and stuck them on the thick color paper.  They used it for teaching English. 


I have my lunch in Muslim restaurant near the school. I ate chicken fried rice with Ms. Faa and Mr. Nick. I paid 35.00 bhat for the food and mineral water. After that I accompanied Ms. Faa to control the students in the break time. In this school all teachers have the schedule to control the students in every day. Ms. Faa has that schedule at Thursday. While controlling, I asked Ms. Faa about the students' uniforms in that school because it seems same. She told me that the different of uniform among primary and secondary  students were in the "star". For primary students they have no star on their clothes, while for secondary students they have it on their clothes. For grade 7 students they have one star, for grade 8 students they have two stars, and for grade 9 students they have three stars. That such a unique thing for me. 

I went to dormitory by mini bus with Ms. Faa. We paid for 7 bhat for one way. The car is such a pick up car with some chairs behind the car. I entered the dorm and took a little resting. After that I washed my clothes. I preferred to wash it by myself, because if we want to wash our clothes in the machine we need to pay for 20 bhat. Furthermore, I took a rest and have a sleep.    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)