DAY 19 (Thursday August, 24th 2017)

Visiting Muslim Village in Ayutthaya

This morning I went to school as usual. Today my mentor did not has a teaching schedule therefore I just stayed at the office and completed my daily journal and self-report.
Today is also a special day for me because I was invited by a Muslim teachers at Wat Khian school to go to Muslim village and also some mosques there. I was very happy and lucky to meet many Muslim here.

After school we traveled around that place. Generally, Muslims in Ayutthaya lived on the riverbank. Therefore, their house has a beautiful view. 

The first mosque we visited was Aliyddaroy Mosque. The mosque was founded by Syeikh Ali who has now died. His grave is next to the mosque with his wife's grave. This mosque looks like a small palace if we see from the front.

Aliyddaroy Mosque

The second mosque we visited was the Daarul Jamal mosque. this mosque has a very beautiful and luxurious architecture. We met one of the Muslims who lived near the mosque and he was very happy when we visited there.



Daarul Jamal Mosque

After that, we stopped at Ms. Neem's home which is not too far from the mosque. We met with her mother who is a single parent and a teacher. 

It was getting dark and very overcast. We had our dinner in one of the halal cafe. around 6.30 pm my friends called Ms. Napa because I had not arrived in the dorm yet. A few moments later I opened my phone and read the chat from those who asked my conditions. 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)