DAY 13 (Friday August, 18th 2017)

Carnival at Wat Khian School

I went to school at 7.15 am. After arriving at the school I was told to go to the palace because the carnival will start from the palace to the school. All students and teachers  have lined up based on the color of their groups. I joined the blue group with Ms. Napa.

 The Blue team

In the blue group they shown 3 themes in the carnival. The first theme is about Thai language, second is Thai food, and third is about family sufficiency.



The three themes

After the carnival there were some competitions such as running and cheer leaders. Each group performed their best to win the championship. I watched the competition with Aam. Today she went to school to help her school mentor. 





The performances of Cheer leaders from each group

In the afternoon I had my lunch with Aam at Woro market. The funny thing we did today is to communicate with an online dictionary hehe because she is not fluent in English as I am not fluent in Thai. That afternoon I ate a chicken with rice stir. This menu is the best menu that I have ever tasted during in Thailand. Other than the price is also quite affordable only 35 bhat or Rp. 12.000. 

Lunch at Woro market

At 14.00 pm. there was an announcement of sport's day competition. The first winner is the blue team yeay. 


 The Champion

I felt so proud to the students and teachers who have given their best to their beloved group. Congratulation! Good job!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)