DAY 12 (Thursday August, 17th 2017)

Day 12

Today is a special day because today is the independence day of republic of Indonesia. I could not attend the ceremony at the embassy of Indonesia in Bangkok because of some reasons, then I went to school as usual. I went there by Tuk-tuk with Asya and Ping. Today's activity at Wat Khian school is still sport competition. 


Competitions

In the afternoon, I have my lunch at Muslim shop near the school. Ms.Napa bought the food for me. She bought a chicken fried rice and Pad Thai one of the typical food from Thailand. Pad Thai consists of noodles and vegetables mixed with Thailand typical spices that taste sour and spicy.

Chicken Fried Rice and Pad Thai


In the last subject the students and teachers did a rehearsal for the the closing ceremony of sport day tomorrow.

Students' rehearsal

At 16.30 pm I helped Ms. Napa to decorate the stage that will be used for the competition. Our duty was finished at 18.30 pm. Ms. Napa took me to the dorm.

The stage

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)