DAY 10 (Tuesday August, 15th 2017)

Sport Day

This morning I went to school as usual by Tuk-tuk. Today at my school at Watkhian School is a Sport Day. In the morning the teaching and learning process will run as usual the while in the afternoon will be held competitions as a series of Sport Day events. Teachers and students are divided into groups. There are groups of blue, red, yellow, orange, and green. As for the competitions are race run, table tennis, voly ball, and takraw.



Sport competitions

In the morning I continued my lesson plan and in the afternoon watched the competition in the field. At 15.45 I went back to the dormitory with Ms. Napa. After arriving at dorm I took a rest and then continue my tasks that have not been finished. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DAY 27 (Friday September, 1st 2017)

DAY 28 (Saturday September, 2nd 2017)

DAY 26 (Thursday August, 31st 2017)